Monday, February 18, 2008

Being an advocate for Beer #22

Well this week we spent some time talking to people about beer and peer places and the wife and I thought maybe we can to a little pubcast on how to be a beer advocate. There is a great site Beer Advocate That is all about beer. We share some of our experiences with talking to people about beer.

Also how to not be a beer jerk, or a beer snob because in all honesty that turns people off.

I'd like to say hi to Matt and Katie as well as Harry and our old Friend Q-ball.. Met all these nice people at The Bavarian Lodge in Lisle ,which has a new look on their website.

There will be some pictures here later once I get them downloaded.

The new beer we tried this week is Floris Apple from the makers of Delirium beers
Brouwerij Huyghe in Belgium

Oh you know one things I forget to give in all this time was the link to my reviews on Beer Advocate. Murphy's Reviews I am under the name, Taelec on there I'll put the link on the side bar as well.

No comments: